- A/V prezentacijska oprema
- Profesionalni audio
- Profesionalni video
- Digital Signage
- O Nama
Blackmagic Design DeckLink Studio 2
If you work with a massive range of analog video and audio geatr and need to move seamlessly between SD and HD, then DeckLink Studio is perfect!
- DeckLink Studio includes SD/HD-SDI, HDMI, SD/HD component, composite, s-video, 4 ch balanced analog audio, 2 ch AES/EBU switchable to 6 ch out, black burst and tri-sync reference input, RS-422 deck control connections, keying in SD and a hardware down converter. No other DeckLink card connects to more types of analog video, and DeckLink Studio is perfect when you have a wide range of older analog as well as the latest HD-SDI decks!
- SDI Video Input 1 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable.
- SDI Video Output 1 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable. 1 x 10-bit SD only, down converted or key.
- Analog Video Input 1 x Component video on 3 BNCs. 1 x S-Video video on S-Video connector. 1 x Composite NTSC/PAL on 1 BNC.
- Analog Video Output 1 x Component video on 3 BNCs. 1 x S-Video video on S-Video connector. 1 x Composite NTSC/PAL on 1 BNC.
- HDMI Video Input 1 x HDMI type A connector
- HDMI Video Output 1 x HDMI type A connector
- Optical Fiber Video Input None
- Optical Fiber Video Output None
- Optical Fiber Audio Input None
- Optical Fiber Audio Output None
- Analog Audio Output 4 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via 1/4” jack connectors. Channels 3 and 4 can switch to AES/EBU outputs.
- Analog Audio Input 4 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via 1/4” jack connectors.
- AES/EBU Audio Input 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter.
- AES/EBU Audio Output 2 Channels unbalanced. Analog outputs 3 and 4 can switch to AES/EBU outputs for audio 3 & 4 and 5 & 6 output. This provides a total of 6 AES/EBU output audio channels when using this feature.
- SDI Audio Input 8 Channels embedded in SD and HD.
- SDI Audio Output 8 Channels embedded in SD and HD.
- HDMI Audio Input 2 Channels embedded in SD and HD.
- HDMI Audio Output 2 Channels embedded in SD and HD.
- Computer Interface PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 1, 4, 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots.
- Sync Input 1 x sync input. Blackburst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format.
- Device Control Sony™ compatible RS422 deck control ports. Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control.
- SD Format Support 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC and 525/23.98 NTSC.
- HD Format Support 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60.
- 2K Format Support None
- 4K Format Support None
- SDI Compliance SMPTE 259M and 292M.
- SDI Metadata Support VITC read for 3:2 pulldown removal.
- VANC capture and playback using up to 3 lines of video in file. HD RP188. Closed captioning.
- Video Sampling 4:02:02
- Audio Sampling Television rate of 48kHz and 24 bit.
- Color Precision 10 bit
- Color Space 4:2:2 YUV
- HDMI Color Precision 10 bit
- HDMI Resolution Pixel for pixel HD resolution input to connected device.
- HDMI Configuration HDMI automatically configures to connected display.
- Multiple Rate support SDI, HDMI and component analog video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition. SDI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI and 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI.
- Copy Protection For legal reasons HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Colorspace Conversion Hardware based real time.
- 3D Processing None
- HD Down Conversion Built in, high quality hardware down converter always outputs to SD-SDI, Composite and S-Video when working in HD video formats. Component output can be switched between HD or SD. Selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and center cut 4:3.
- HD Up Conversion SD to 720HD or 1080HD on video capture.
- Cross Conversion 720HD to 1080HD on video capture.
- Real Time Effects Apple Final Cut Pro™ internal effects in DV, DVCPRO HD, ProRes and uncompressed on Intel Mac OS X™. Adobe® Premiere Pro® internal effects in DV, DVCPRO HD, MJPEG and uncompressed.
- Jitter Performance
- Test Results Test card was taken from a typical production run. The HD/SD-SDI output from DeckLink SDI was connected to a Tektronix WFM-700 HD-SDI waveform monitor and test signal video files were used. Test results can vary slightly from these results between different models tested due to component tolerances used in production.
- View Test Results >
- Software Included Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS X. Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Windows 7. Media Express, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Firmware Upgrade Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- Installation PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 1, 4, 8, 16 lane PCI Express slots. Please see the full system requirements for Mac OS X and Windows 7. Mac OS X systems require an Intel-based Mac Pro computer.
Visual Impact d.o.o. ne odgovara za moguće pogreške u opisima proizvoda i pridržava pravo promjene prodajne cijene.
na telefon +385 1 777 9022 ili na e-mail email@example.com