- A/V prezentacijska oprema
- Profesionalni audio
- Profesionalni video
- Digital Signage
- O Nama
Blackmagic Design SDI to Analog Mini Converter
The BlackMagic Decklink SDI to Analog includes everything you need to convert from SDI to analog in HD/SD component, NTSC and PAL video, plus balanced AES/EBU and analog audio. Now you can easily connect equipment such as Betacam SP, VHS, and analog video monitors to SDI based equipment..
- Auto Switching SD and HD
- Mini Converters instantly switch between standard definition and high definition video formats and changeover is automatic when the video input changes. A huge range of video standards are supported including, NTSC, PAL, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 1080psf/23.98, 1080psf/24, 720p/59.94 and 720p/50 formats, plus new formats can be added via USB.
- Redundant SDI Input
- Mini Converters feature a unique redundant input for mission critical tasks such as broadcast or live events. You can connect a redundant cable to the second input, so if the main input is lost due to cable damage or any other cause, Mini Converter will automatically switch over to the redundant input cable. This lets you use Mini Converters in locations where crowds or the environment might cause cable damage, or lets you place Mini Converters in hard to reach locations such as roof mounted video projectors. A loop though SDI output is also provided for connecting to other devices. A loop-thru SDI connection is also great if you need more than 2 audio channels, as you can connect the loop-thru to another Mini Converter to de-embedd extra audio channels!
- New 3 Gb/s SDI Technology
- Only Mini Converters include the latest 3 Gb/s SDI technology and upgrades can be loaded via the built in USB connection for future video format compatibility. 3 Gb/s SDI is also fully compatible with all your standard definition and high definition SDI equipment.
- Built in AES/EBU or Analog Audio
- Standard 1/4 inch jacks are built in for balanced analog or AES/EBU audio. Because Mini Converters use standard 1/4 inch jack connectors for all audio connections, you can use standard cables commonly available from any pro audio store. Unlike other converters, Mini Converters don’t need custom cables, as any balanced 1/4 inch jack cable can be used. Mini Converters are also unique as the same 1/4 inch jack connections can be switched between professional balanced analog audio, or AES/EBU digital audio. This means you only need one model of Mini Converter for both analog and digital audio. You can select the type of audio from one of the mini switches on the side of the Mini Converter unit. On modes with AES/EBU digital audio in, a sample rate converter lets you connect to any AES/EBU source, either synchronized, or un-syncronized. On HDMI models, you also have full access to the HDMI audio embedded in the HDMI video connection.
- High Quality
- Mini Converters are built to highest quality standards with low SDI jitter so you get the longest SDI cable lengths combined with multiple internal power supplies for ultra low noise broadcast quality analog video and audio. Unlike other converters, Mini Converters don’t use "low grade" video electronics just to save cost. Mini Converters feature the highest grade broadcast quality analog audio and video electronics. In fact, Mini Converters uses the same analog video design as our most expensive and award winning Multibridge Eclipse! That means you get the highest quality, all in a very affordable and incredibly compact unit.
- International Power Supply
- Unlike other converters, a universal power supply is included with international socket adapters for all countries. This lets you take Mini Converters with you to any location worldwide, and plug directly into the local power sockets. To stop power accidentally being disconnected, a cable tie point is included to lock down the power connection tight!
- SDI Video Input Switchable between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- SDI Redundant Input Automatically switches over if main SDI input is lost.
- SDI Video Outputs Switchable between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- Dual Rate Support Auto detection of HD or standard definition SDI inputs.
- Updates and Configuration Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s)
- Re-clocking Yes
- Analog Audio 2 channels of professional balanced analog audio with standard 1/4 inch jack connections.
- Digital Audio 2 channels of professional balanced digital with standard 1/4 inch jack connections. AES/EBU standard.
- Analog Video Component, NTSC, PAL and S-Video from SD-SDI input.
- Component HD from HD-SDI input.
- SDI Format Support 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60.
- SDI Compliance SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Sampling 4:2:2
- SDI Video Rates SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition.
- SDI Color Precision 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space YUV
- SDI Audio Sampling Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Auto Switching Automatically selects between SD SDI, HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- Analog Format Support 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60.
- Analog Color Precision 4:2:2
- Analog Color Space YUV
- HDMI Format Support 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/50p PAL, 525/59.94p NTSC, 1080p23.98/24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94/60, 720p50 and 720p59.94/60.
- HDMI Color Precision 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- HDMI Color Space YUV and RGB
- Copy Protection For legal reasons, capture devices from Blackmagic Design are designed not to capture, convert or transmit video or audio from copy-protected sources, e.g. video devices using HDCP.
- Software Control Mac OS X™ and Windows™ software upgrade via USB.
- Settings Control Mini Switches or USB software.
- Firmware Upgrade Via included firmware updater application.
- Power Supply +12V universal power supply included. Cable tie point.
Visual Impact d.o.o. ne odgovara za moguće pogreške u opisima proizvoda i pridržava pravo promjene prodajne cijene.
na telefon +385 1 777 9022 ili na e-mail email@example.com